What About Play is a Brisbane-based Occupational Therapy practice dedicated to providing quality counselling therapy services to children and their families.
What About Play helps children and parents struggling with social, emotional and mental health difficulties.
The primary focus of therapy is supporting parents to understand:
- How to bond with their infant, child and adolescent
- How their child’s difficulties can impact on family life
- How to best meet the needs of their child
Therapy sessions at What About Play involve talking or activity based therapy (play or art) to understand the problems you are worried about. My goal is to:
- Help children to function more effectively across their life roles
- Help parents to explore how best to meet the needs of their children
- Enhance parent-child relationships